One of our top priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
Information We Collect
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email, telephone number, message content, attachments sent and/or any other information you choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as your name, company name, address, email and phone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, operate and maintain our website;
- Improve, customize and expand our website;
- Understand and analyze how you use our website;
- Develop new services, features and functionality;
- Communicate, directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, providing updates and other information related to the website and for marketing purposes;
- Send emails;
- Find and avoid scams.
Cookies are used to store information, including visitors’ preferences and the website pages that the visitor has searched for. The information is used to optimize the user experience by customizing the content of our page based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information about cookies, read “What are cookies“.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through individual browser options. For more detailed information on managing cookies with specific browsers, they can be found on the respective browser websites.
Rights of data subjects
As the holder of personal data, you may exercise, within the limits resulting from the law, the following rights:
- Right to access the information we hold about you;
- Right to rectify the respective personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to ask to delete your personal data;
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data;
- Right of portability of your personal data;
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- Right of complaint to the National Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (www.cnpd.pt), if it considers that any of the listed rights is being violated.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Last updated: January 2021.